It took 18 months for Mila to climb into my lap, I had assumed she wasn't really a lap cat but it seems I've finally won her over 😭 she's been here for a while and I'm sure I'll have bruises since she's heavy but it doesn't matter because I can feel her purring and it really is healing me 😭💞🐈

It took 18 months for Mila to climb into my lap, I had assumed she wasn't really a lap cat but it seems I've finally won her over 😭 she's been here for a while and I'm sure I'll have bruises since she's heavy but it doesn't matter because I can feel her purring and it really is healing me 😭💞🐈:
It took 18 months for Mila to climb into my lap, I had assumed she wasn't really a lap cat but it seems I've finally won her over 😭 she's been here for a while and I'm sure I'll have bruises since she's heavy but it doesn't matter because I can feel her purring and it really is healing me 😭💞🐈 submitted by /u/gayemocousin
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

0 Comments