Saw that every time I watered the plants there were bees drinking from the ground so I made a bee bath out of a bowl and rocks. Every day when I get home there are a bunch of them drinking and buzzing around. They are my cute little friends now!

Saw that every time I watered the plants there were bees drinking from the ground so I made a bee bath out of a bowl and rocks. Every day when I get home there are a bunch of them drinking and buzzing around. They are my cute little friends now!:
Saw that every time I watered the plants there were bees drinking from the ground so I made a bee bath out of a bowl and rocks. Every day when I get home there are a bunch of them drinking and buzzing around. They are my cute little friends now! submitted by /u/Whatifdogscouldread
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

0 Comments